Clio Renaultsport 200 Gordini 013 from Finland. - Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had dry weather today -1celsius, i took clio for year inspection check (mot in uk)
It passed without any problems.

medium.jpg

Car looks stunning Antti. Gordini is a great car IMO.
Did u use just ordinary calliper paint on brake discs? I have same problem with rust showing!

Car looks stunning Antti. Gordini is a great car IMO.
Did u use just ordinary calliper paint on brake discs? I have same problem with rust showing!

I did use normal silver brake caliber paint for discs.
I only drove 10 kilometres yesterday for inspection check, so glad it passed it even with akrapovic fitted. hc was 50ppm limit is 100ppm.
Weather is still bad, lot of sand, snow and ice still everywhere. There was lot of ice under one bridge and traction control lights were in the dash, wheelspin.
3-4 weeks until people will change summer tyres, maybe then it is good time start driving season.. depends how spring goes. This morning was -14celsius. Looooong winter.

Last edited:
Antti what hand ,km is your car?
And the gordini is a cup chassis right?
Or its cup packed expect the chassis

Car is left hand drive. approx 42.000kilometres in clock. 42tkm = 25600miles.
It is full fat including gordini + cup package (red calibers, faster steering rack, different suspension)

medium.jpg

Last edited:
But the chassis is cup's? or only the dampers seats etc...
And by hand i meant how many owners the car had already :smile:
And you barely drive your car!

Last edited:
But the chassis is cup's? or only the dampers seats etc...
And by hand i meant how many owners the car had already :smile:
And you barely drive your car!

Aa okay
What i know there has been 2 previous owners in Czech Rebuplic between 2010-2014. After that it was imported Finland.
In Finland there was 1 owner before me so i think i am 4th owner now. I bought this car in november 2015.
Our winter is quite difficult, it is really difficult and uncomfortable to drive with cup chassis. I dont even try to do that. Imagine how harsh ride will be -30celsius road full of ice and potholes....

It is Gordini equipped, only Gordini models has this kind of seats. Cup package is from factory : shocks, springs, steering rack, red brembos..

So gordini has the non cup chassis( regular) and only few exterior/interior benefits by the regular 200 ,alright ! Your car is looking like new for real but its weird 4 owners and so low mileage ,oh well i hope no one played with the km clock there

What i have saw lot of imported cars and different mileages, everything looks like 42.000km driven.. I dont believe there is any modifying in kilometres. But you cant really be sure.

Gordini equipment:

The famous Gordini stripes with a modern twist are now available on Clio with the introduction in the UK of the Gordini 200.

Following in the recent slipstream of the Twingo Gordini 133, Clio Gordini 200 will appeal to the ever-growing number of drivers who are looking for a luxurious and sporting small car with an unmistakable French flair:

Clio Gordini 200 features a Renault i.d. Malta Blue metallic finish with twin white racing stripes on the bonnet, roof and tailgate, in keeping with its famous predecessors. The front bumper is enhanced with a gloss black centre section and white F1-style ‘blade’. The door mirrors are also highlighted in white. This exclusive exterior styling package is completed by 17-inch Gordini alloy wheels with a polished face and black inner rim. ‘Gordini Series’ badging finishes the exclusive exterior design.

The same Gordini spirit continues inside thanks to Renaultsport seats in dark grey leather with blue details and Gordini-embossed logo. Blue detailing continues on the gearlever gaiter and Gordini-badged gearknob. The steering wheel is finished in blue and dark grey leather with two white stripes to indicate the centre point. The fascia features a white rev counter and the effect is completed with black gloss finish to the centre console, fascia inserts and air vent surrounds.

An exclusive plate will show the build number of the 500 exclusive examples that will come to the UK.

Clio Gordini 200 is based on the Renaultsport 200. This is celebrated for being great fun to drive, in no small part due to its chassis that perfectly matches its highly potent engine. The wizards at Renault Sport Technologies have been lauded many times for their development work on Clio Renaultsport which the motoring Press has acknowledged as the best car in its class.

The Gordini version packs all the ingredients that have helped make Renaultsport models such a success:

• a choice of two bespoke chassis – Clio Gordini 200 has a standard ‘sport’ chassis, but the Cup suspension is available as an option,
  • ‘Perfohub’ front suspension featuring an independent steering axis front arrangement that guarantees traction and steering accuracy in all circumstances
  • Powerful, fade-free braking with Brembo callipers
  • a high-performance, naturally-aspirated 2.0-litre engine generating 200hp

In addition, Clio Gordini 200 features climate control, curtain airbags, anti-submarining airbags, automatic headlight and wiper activation, cruise control, speed limiter, ESC, 4x20W radio-CD with Bluetooth hands free system with fingertip remote control and multifunctional TunePoint with USB connection, heated and electrically folding door mirrors, double optic headlamps with additional cornering lights, Renault hands free card for automatic unlocking and engine start, height and reach adjustable steering column and extra-tinted rear windows.

Customers can personalise their Gordini 200 with a choice of two other exterior colours. Pearl Black is available with white Gordini stripes or Glacier white with anthracite Gordini stripes and anthracite for the door mirrors and front blade. Should a customer wish, the Gordini stripes can be deleted. Customers can also choose from Gordini wheels with a blue inner rim (£100), Cup chassis (lower ride height, stiffer springs and dampers, red finish to the Brembo brake callipers, quicker steering rack - £410), Carminat TomTom satellite navigation (£460), Renaultsport Monitor, rear parking sensors (£310) or electric panoramic glass sunroof (£615).

Clio Gordini 200 is available to order now at £19,650 on the road with first deliveries arriving here in July.

Last edited:
Nice mate thx ! ( so yes regular chassis)
The regular 200 doesnt have this ''perfohub front suspension''?
By the gordini has air pressure sensor in the tyres?( i dont have )

Last edited:
No, i dont have pressure sensors in my car.. And it does have perfohub suspension which all 200 models do have.

Today was oil change time

2x 5L ELF SXR900 5W-40 oil
Genuine Renault filter
Genuine sump washer
Mann filter oil filter tool which is designed for this type filter.

Sump plug torque: 20nm (newton-meters)
Oil : 5.2litres

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Last edited:
No any updates here. Car is under protective cover in my heated garage.
Weather is so bad and we have lot of stud tyres + sand all over roads.. not fun.
It seems to be that we dont have decent weather until May to drive this kind of summer vehicles.

In my opinion my car had little flat spot because akrapovic and i considered if i put oem exhaust back. Today we dynotested it.
What you say, comments about graph? I think mk3 clio 200 should have 200hp..?

Results: 199.7HP / 223.7NM from crank.

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Rear glass tint foil was removed by professional who installed it 2 years ago. I hope defroster is still working even i dont drive in winter.

medium.jpg

Last edited:
I believe most 200s come in at around 185bhp with standard exhaust so 199.7 with Akrapovic seems about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.