Clio 197 Storm Grey project

Put some rubber in the holes so the tank won't vibrate, and why did you cut the center piece (or is it underneath the bracket if it is then you can put a bolt or something to fix the tank)?

You could have used that to fix the tank because when braking and with vibrations from the engine/road - it tends to slip out of the bracket.

The hole in the middle is to bolt the bracket to the header tank I'm making this up as I go I saw the way you did it and just trying to copy it ha

The hole in the middle is to bolt the bracket to the header tank I'm making this up as I go I saw the way you did it and just trying to copy it ha

Haha, great - if you need any help don't hesitate to ask. And try to make the bracket as strong as possible due to the vibrations and the weight of the tank/coolant.

Started putting the battery wiring in through the car had a plastic bracket made up to hold the live wire assembly in the engine bay aswel

e7297d275c552766597228de1f176877.jpg

7f97c3158cf1546737ee5dca2874181b.jpg

that looks lovely mate! Really nice.
What sort of reactions does it get from people when out?
Not your everyday 197.

This project is getting along nicely. Tidy job with the battery, something I'll probably do with mine to free up some space in the engine bay.

Can you post some pictures of the car as a whole mate? Can't get enough of that storm grey 197..