Clio 197 Storm Grey project

Lovely car...the question for me is why did renault sport not configure a scope for it as that looks perfect? The other thing when I fitted the Airbox was to enlarge the TB as didn't see much point having all the air coming in when it its just restricted by the size of the TB. Incidentally neither made any difference power wise. Great noise though.....

Sprayed 2 spare wheels gold to see what they would look like not sure yet I'm goin to the ring in May so was goin to put track tyres on them
bf452d6839c9a147b00b7d751f0a8ecd.jpg
35623e1829c99348702c6c662920e09d.jpg

This is lush! Was looking to do the same type of thing with the air box. I.e scoop etc but get it all mocked up, off the car, make it in cf and DIA wrap it.

Love love love what you've done!

Keep it up buddy

hm not so sure on the gold wheel if I'm honest. They just don't blend nicely with Storm Grey. But each to their own and all that of course.

the car looks tasty..i would personally go with a totally diff colour of the wheels...still think that gold suits it better than black...
great job there..

Yeah I ain't sure had to spray then was the only way to see what It looked like might do them silver or just do them black again