Clio 197 SHES GONE WITH A BANG!! NOW SHES GETTING F4R774'd

er dunno, on youtube his user name is paul dark.

some people have put the clio bottom end on the meggy head..

this way is poo cos u have to ue the clio box then.

This is my video on YouTube using my brothers account, my names kris dark, I'm also the one who sold you the 197 box a while back !
Nice to see another boosted197! Ps you may get anywhere from 260/275bhp from standard motor, that's with decat/fmic/open filter etc...

This is my video on YouTube using my brothers account, my names kris dark, I'm also the one who sold you the 197 box a while back !
Nice to see another boosted197! Ps you may get anywhere from 260/275bhp from standard motor, that's with decat/fmic/open filter etc...

ARW I SEE LOL.

well i never used the box.

and yeah, engines nearly in now!!!

be about 270bhp paul at RST said.

is it alot different to the NA 197 lump?

Awesome, and yeah totally different car! Engine is massively different both performance and how it drives, then the diff just makes it perfect! Coupled with good tyres of course!

Awesome, and yeah totally different car! Engine is massively different both performance and how it drives, then the diff just makes it perfect! Coupled with good tyres of course!

i cant wait!!

i wanna get rods, pistons, rod bolts and then tweek it up.....injectors etc...

just outta interest how much is the conversion by rs tuning ?

+1

Will be good to this finished and see how the install measures up witt K-tecs. After seeing Mats at FCS its very clear that the ktec one is very high quality and nigh on an OEM finish.

+1

Will be good to this finished and see how the install measures up witt K-tecs. After seeing Mats at FCS its very clear that the ktec one is very high quality and nigh on an OEM finish.

do ktec supply the engine and ancillaries or do you have to sort them yourself?