Clio 172 track shed project

Great buy dude they r silly cheap may aswell have them . One min your thinking about it next thing ordered ... Brilliant

This project is moving quicker than I know what great work dude .

Wats happening ref brakes bud ?

Great buy dude they r silly cheap may aswell have them . One min your thinking about it next thing ordered ... Brilliant

This project is moving quicker than I know what great work dude .

Wats happening ref brakes bud ?

Yeah its not so bad with 3 people paying for things, costs nothing!

Brakes is carbone Lorraine RC6 pads front with grooved discs, rear std. Braided lines and apropriate fluid also!

Try ktecs carbon lorraine brake fluid, the pedal feel you get from it is unbelievable, like driving a different car!

They are 60mm mate :wink:

Doesnt need to be bottomed out to handle, will just have to see what works best :smiley:

Lol ah right I thought they were 45mm on the rear!

Im sure it will be great no matter what the height but lower will sort the 4x4 stance!

Can u get adjustable arbs for these ? Great for dry use are they 16" wheels 888 will be nice and cheap for them

Ohh 15" even better need to get some 888's probally the best mod second to striping 4 a track car as u know mate sticky rubber is brill.

Good thing about 15" lots of slick / part worn 888 laying around from race series's etc

Finally did u weigh all the stuff what came out ?

You Jammy bugger with the history of that car for the price you paid :lol:

Some great progress mate, I'm sure you stood about and let your mate rapidly do all that himself though. He seemed to know his way about your 197 with eyes shut :tongue_smilie:

Are you getting a heavier Red Top or Odyssey for the rear to use as ballast ?

Ohh 15" even better need to get some 888's probally the best mod second to striping 4 a track car as u know mate sticky rubber is brill.

Good thing about 15" lots of slick / part worn 888 laying around from race series's etc

Finally did u weigh all the stuff what came out ?

No mate, we will though before it goes!

You Jammy bugger with the history of that car for the price you paid :lol:

Some great progress mate, I'm sure you stood about and let your mate rapidly do all that himself though. He seemed to know his way about your 197 with eyes shut :tongue_smilie:

Are you getting a heavier Red Top or Odyssey for the rear to use as ballast ?

Dunno on the battery, prob the redtop I have and we'll put it in the boot :wink:

Just hurd from a mate he is selling 4 x 195/50/15 toyo 888's part worn but hardly !

Sub £100 4 all four txt me if u want em mate

Me old mate and car partner has been busy today too!!

Whipped the rest of the dash out, and all of the sound deadning, then the heater matrix and clutter out.

Just need a U bend to blank off the heater rad thing then we're set for re-assemblage. Plenty of wiring to sort through and lighten!!

DSC02188.jpg

DSC02189.jpg

I have one question. The "blanket" that is behind the dash (the one that looks brownish in the picure), how much it weights? I am thinking about taking it out in my 197 if it weights enough, and in that picture looks pretty much the same as in the 197.

I have one question. The "blanket" that is behind the dash (the one that looks brownish in the picure), how much it weights? I am thinking about taking it out in my 197 if it weights enough, and in that picture looks pretty much the same as in the 197.

Its quite heavy mate, not sure how much it weighs tho!

do you know the weight of the vehicle now stripped? :blush:

Not sure yet pal, more to come out yet :wink: