Clio 172 track shed project

U must be some kind of driving ace then to take regulars at oulton on your second track day

All hail the stig aka Kevo ;-)

Well soon see what's going down at oulton then yeh get booked up buh.

Not really?! You sound like the expert though so I'll bow down to your skills.

Im not sure if its your sense of humour or your being sarcastic but its getting annoying TBH all these little comments, not wanting to fall out like so we'll leave it there eh?

Rich, its not too bad TBH, with a bumper on it will look OK, its never going to be pretty!

Progress today :wink:

Got the old girl off the trailer to take off the mashed bits

CIMG9520.jpg

Looking better :smiley: not much damage at all TBH!

CIMG9523.jpg

Then we started tinkering

CIMG9529.jpg

Rear stripped

CIMG9527.jpg

Front stripped

CIMG9530.jpg

CIMG9528.jpg

Tons of sound deadening.... out it came

CIMG9533.jpg

CIMG9534.jpg

The junk...

CIMG9535.jpg

Thats all for now, just a pic of the new off road stance to finish lol!

CIMG9537.jpg

Hi....... got gap :wink:

nice start to things mate, new bumper and a few bits of trim and it'll look fine.
I cant believe how much stuff you got on that trailer :smile:

Looks good, some nice progress already. U need to let me spray all wing Mirrors etc a nice "track" colour. How's the mechanical side of things looking?

Looking great Kevo! Some serious progress made with that, in a short space of time!

Another small update..

One of the "essential" mods for the 172, being as the inlets are terrible as ,is to match them. Can be worth upto a massive 10BHP accross the range.

Manage to get me some Angelworks matched inlets. Hunt for a cheap decatted zorst next :wink:

Good work there kev. As others have said amazing what can be done in one day!

Looks bloody high now though on the rear r u coiling it ? Think you may have to due tithe crash diet it's been on not sure if springs will do it low enough to avoid soMe serious twitchyness under heavy breaking .

good work dude. it's project 197 all over again!

When's your first planned track day then?

ASAP really mate, luckily I live by Oulton so will prob be an event there!

Good work there kev. As others have said amazing what can be done in one day!

Looks bloody high now though on the rear r u coiling it ? Think you may have to due tithe crash diet it's been on not sure if springs will do it low enough to avoid soMe serious twitchyness under heavy breaking .

Yeah, got more done than we thought TBH! I think we may need the coilys now with the stance of it :worried:!

Well they're selling them for £360 with the addition of abit of chrome paint and people buying that kit rate em highly.

Tbh race lands come with like a yr warrenty so if you have any probs just send em back !

Gonna need it also gonna need something in to boot before it floats away lol

can make a good saving on zaust custom job would save most weight but needs to pas noise teat normally 95db max @5000rpm

Tbh race lands come with like a yr warrenty so if you have any probs just send em back !

Gonna need it also gonna need something in to boot before it floats away lol

can make a good saving on zaust custom job would save most weight but needs to pas noise teat normally 95db max @5000rpm

I know mate, exhaust sorted!

May look at these coilies then!