Chris's LY 200t.

which ever you choose Chris,they will look great..im quite fond of the grey ones from sparco..definitely cheaper...

OZs every day of the week, but they are silly price. I thought about that route but decided to buy some standard wheels and paint them a stupid colour instead but its really down to what you're using the wheels for.

Yeah just looking at the OZ's again and they wont fit, the ultras that is. Well they could if I went 7 inch wheel and lower offest but would need new tyres.

Yeah have thought of autec wizards...

Actually just looking at the ultras again, and for some reason wont let me select 7.5j now so they are out.

think if you ring them Chris it may be a better idea..some sites tell you lots of b*****s..

then ultras would stick out 7mm more and the sparcos 10mm more?

the sparcos yes, but the utras being 8 inch wide will stick out 13mm.
what size tyres are you running, chris? 205 or 215? 215's on an 8 inch wide tyre will fit.

What you thinking of doing with the original wheels curious whether 200t allots fitting on a 200... hmmm

What you thinking of doing with the original wheels curious whether 200t allots fitting on a 200... hmmm

Different PCD mate - 200s are 5X108 and the 200t is 5X114.3

What size / width / offset do you need for your car ?

:smiley:

17"
7.5J
114.3 PCD

Standard is 7.5 with 55ET... But theres room to go out a little so anything up to I imagine 40ET would be ok...?

Theres like a million pages on eBay so I struggled - so I ask the master :smile:

Also imagine ill need spigot rings with aftermarket alloys??

Reactions: Beany
I know that if you go with Autec Wizards, they'll send you the correct spigot rings and a set of wheel bolts. I would imagine most other companies sending spigot rings too, especially considering how much a set of alloys cost!

Reactions: Pav
well, there's always braid. made to measure (so you can choose ET) and certainly not as expensive as OZ. but, they're more function over form. here's a rally 4RS with fullrace A's ...

37506374962_f38e34d8c0_b.jpg

Don't want to dilute Chris's thread. So get some pics up, show us, tell us all about them somewhere !!!

No dilution here mate - post away :smiley:

well, there's always braid. made to measure (so you can choose ET) and certainly not as expensive as OZ. but, they're more function over form. here's a rally 4RS with fullrace A's ...

View attachment 115357

Thanks mate, they are very 'racecar'... Which is great if its a track car but its not...

Reactions: DS197 and peter

Similar Thread Suggestions