Chris's LY 200t.

Great result, bet you can't wait for you first 'proper' drive out!
I must say the more I look at the mk4 the more I like the idea of one as a family car...

Chris, just catching up from being away. This is an AMAZING result. Super impressed. You must be absolutely thrilled!

Chuffed for you mate. Looking forward to hearing about some proper driving!

Reactions: Chris
Really made up for you Chris, those are excellent figures to get! Couldn't believe it when you told me, properly good gains on an already strong car! Permanent Smile Mode: Activated! :smile:

Really made up for you Chris, those are excellent figures to get! Couldn't believe it when you told me, properly good gains on an already strong car! Permanent Smile Mode: Activated! :smile:

Yeah chuffed to bits bud :smile:

Shame couldn't take you back to back spins then you could have seen difference also!

Chris, just catching up from being away. This is an AMAZING result. Super impressed. You must be absolutely thrilled!

Chuffed for you mate. Looking forward to hearing about some proper driving!

Cheers Mes. I'm glad I didn't do anything to the car in the end, knowing now what figures I got, but obviously you don't know that beforehand!

To be honest, even with extra mods, there's not a lot more I can actually gain, torque caps at 275 because of the clutch and I won't be fitting a new turbo anytime
Soon. So really it's just if I want a bit more noise!

Go project more noise!!!

:smile:

275 is more than enough in these cars. Hell 200 is enough! :smiley:

Really though, proper suspension and top tyres are all a Clio needs. Just drive it like you stole it and enjoy the ride :smile:

Reactions: Pav
Go project more noise!!!

:smile:

275 is more than enough in these cars. Hell 200 is enough! :smiley:

Really though, proper suspension and top tyres are all a Clio needs. Just drive it like you stole it and enjoy the ride :smile:

Very true, speaking of tyres! They will be on order shortly :smile:

a proper ride in the yellow beast is officially requested please :innocent:

Sure I can oblige my friend :smile:

Reactions: Pav and ///M
Awesome progress Chris. These 200t's are dark horses, the tuning element makes them very appealing, and that's been proven by some of the comments on here.
I don't need a reason to be thinking about a Mk4 so I'm going to ignore this thread from now on!
Good choice on the tyres, I think they'd be my next choice once I wear mine out. Only doing 4,000 miles a year at the moment though!

Very much so mate! Remap for lots of extra power and torque, but that's the times these days, turbos and all!

Yeah 4K miles they not going to wear out very quick at all... I'm doing 12k+

Yeah chuffed to bits bud :smile:

Shame couldn't take you back to back spins then you could have seen difference also!

Trust me, the last passenger ride is still very much imprinted on my brain, so even if it's a few weeks time, I'll still be able to compare :smile:

Had much chance to drive it in anger this week??

Trust me, the last passenger ride is still very much imprinted on my brain, so even if it's a few weeks time, I'll still be able to compare :smile:

Had much chance to drive it in anger this week??

Haha glad I left a mark mate :smile:

Not really if I'm honest bud, motorway driving then the commute into work, I did go a different way on the way back from work today but got behind a bloody coach!

Haha glad I left a mark mate :smile:

Not really if I'm honest bud, motorway driving then the commute into work, I did go a different way on the way back from work today but got behind a bloody coach!

Sod's law! Still, it's not as if those figures are going anywhere, so there'll be plenty of opportunity down the line I'm sure :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions