Chris and Kellyanne's 197 Cup

Thanks mate, just read thru the 32 page progress thread lol it looked fantastic, not really planned much for it ATM as just getting used to it, bit of a step from a zetec s tdci lol! If there is anything you left on it mate that's not standard could you pm me n let me me know?

Full detail is getting done to it today once I get out my bed lol, will update picks later when it's finished.

Chris.

PM'd

Only the pads, brake lines and fluid aren't standard.

Update

Had the car 2 days now and I can only say one thing, awesome lol, at low speeds it's fantasic great little car to drive, smooth as you like! And sounds nuts when you give it some! Got a fright at the BP when we filled her up haha, £80.47 and it only says 287mls on the trip, bit diff from the tdci fiesta we had!

Not got some pics yet as it's in need of a good clay bar so I shall be doing this tonight, just for anyone local there is a big meet in Coatbridge retail park if anyone would like to come along, we shall be there for around 8pm!

I will get some pics tonight and stick them up!

Chris.

£80 to fill it up?!? Surely not? How much are you paying for your petrol?!!!!

Must have been empty. 55 litres @ £1.38 it's gonna quickly ramp up. Good to see this car go to a good home.

Thought it was Marks initially also.

£80 fill up OMG!!

I love RB it is one of the nicest colours, I dont understand how it stays so rare too!!

Very nice car mate hope you enjoy it!!

£80 to fill it up?!? Surely not? How much are you paying for your petrol?!!!!

lol over my way BP ULtamate is in the 1.40s a Litre :worried:

Must have been empty. 55 litres @ £1.38 it's gonna quickly ramp up. Good to see this car go to a good home.

Thought it was Marks initially also.

yeah its was showing zero miles when we picked it up mate so filled it to the brim. .

Fuel is not as bad as we thought tho, weve done 269mls and its still showing a quarter tank so happy with that :smiley:

£80 fill up OMG!!

I love RB it is one of the nicest colours, I dont understand how it stays so rare too!!

Very nice car mate hope you enjoy it!!

yeah thats what made us get one, it was the first time we have ever seen that colour.

New Pics

Was out with my mate on sunday and got a few pics around glasgow,

so far upgraded all the 501 bulbs with the LEDs

comments welcome

morerollers138.jpg

morerollers130.jpg

morerollers128.jpg

morerollers096.jpg

morerollers090.jpg

Chris

Nice pics, it doesnt look like RB in those pics. I like it :jase:

lol yeah it looks purple lol i think it must have been the exposure of the camera my mate used,

Anyone going tofalkirk cruise tonight dont be afraid to say hi :wink:

Chris

well car is now spotless, spent 8hours today cleaning it as we have a rolling road day tomorrow @ sitech racing. will post up spme pics tomorrow of her results

wish me luck lol

Chris

RR Update

Well got back around 1pm but had to go for a kip lol,

Mark, Car ran 195.7BHP and 150.8 Ft LBS of torque, very impressed with results mate, Operator said it runs like a dream :smile:

Will get the picks up shortly or the day.

Most powerful car today was the Ford Focus @ 386BHP absolute monster.

Nice one.

What was the Focus RS, was it a green one ? There was a greenRS at the extreme motorsport day that made roundabout that.