Chris and Kellyanne's 197 Cup

Thought id give you guys a bit of an Update,

heres a list of things we have bought for the clio, just need to get them fitted.

1. 35mm springs
2. De cat
3. ITG Induction kit
4. 10k hids
5. Heko wind deflectors

once the De cat is on and the filter it will be mapped, really looking forward to it. will get pics up shortly when there fitted.

Chris

Thought id give you guys a bit of an Update,

heres a list of things we have bought for the clio, just need to get them fitted.

1. 35mm springs
2. De cat
3. ITG Induction kit
4. 10k hids
5. Heko wind deflectors

once the De cat is on and the filter it will be mapped, really looking forward to it. will get pics up shortly when there fitted.

Chris

Where are ye getting it mapped mate?

Where are ye getting it mapped mate?

Performance tuning in motherwell mate, heard good things about joe's work. once its done its going to sitech to be RR'd to see if it makes any differance.

it mate 195.6 bhp a couple of months ago so hoping for over 200 with the ITG, De Cat and the remap.

anyone know what kind of gains these should give?

Chris

Well Officially hate the weather, driving on sunday and back left tyre went pop! had it replaced and yesterday the back right went pop :worried: gave me a chance to get rid of the conti sports as im not fond of them! back brake is now binding aswell so its been a **** week lol!

Last edited:
Performance tuning in motherwell mate, heard good things about joe's work. once its done its going to sitech to be RR'd to see if it makes any differance.

it mate 195.6 bhp a couple of months ago so hoping for over 200 with the ITG, De Cat and the remap.

anyone know what kind of gains these should give?

Chris

Not being funny but I would say over 200 from those mods, I'd be questioning the validity of the read out.....

how easy was it to fit the fly eyes, brought some abit ago but didnt get round to fitting, also what colour is the flyeye on yours.

Just thought id stick up a couple of pics from the weekend

from Durty to Cleeeaan :tongueout:

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

Also had 15K HIDs fitted.... cant really see them lol but there bright purple lol

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

Comments Welcome

Last edited:
Small Update

Ok guys the Clio shall be leaving the family lol, its been fun but i want something with turbo power,

it will be traded in over the next too weeks, luckily the guys im trading it in to havnt got a clue about cars so im going to sell the black speedlines and the recaro's off it before trading it as they arntgiving me any extra or less for the car if they have them or not. so its just basically swaps plus cash my way.

if anyone is looking for such items please drop me a pm and we can sort something.

Going to miss the Clio alot as its been a cracking little car but after being out in my mates focus RS its time to move on. :tomato: