Chris and Kellyanne's 197 Cup

Hey Guys,

May aswell start a project thread to keep you guys updated on whats happening.

We pick up the car next week so from what i no heres some details

2009(58) Clio 197 Cup
Racing Blue
Gloss Black Speedline's
Recaro Upgrade
Cruise Control
etc etc ....... lol

she is currently on 22k miles and got her for a quid under £9000. its absolutly imaculate.

Update!

heres a pic from the dealer

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

Plans in the near future are,

Xenon upgrade with HIDs
Tints
Wind Deflectors
RS200 rear end
Coilovers and replace the bulbs.

Any info on how they are and to live with would be great :smiley:

We will keep you lot updated as we go.

Chris and Kellyanne.

Last edited:
You will love it mate.bit expensive to run and you get a few annoying squeaks and knocks but a real fun car

Welcome to the site (both of you :wink: )
Get some pics up as soon as you've got it.

They are great to live with but the right pedal is highly addictive which as a result drains your wallet quicker than a crack habit.

mate i saw that car bout 2 weeks agao at that garage on the was home from the time capsule. i remember cause i was soooo shocked at how cheap it wa. nice car mate

Looks good. You sure it's got cruise? Normally cup cars don't come with that.

this isn't Marks old car is it? Looks very familiar? Same area/age/colour/spec-ish

yeah mate it is i remember seeing it around M18 RSL the plate was on it, i think.

cant believe how mint it is lol.

thanks for the comments guys. will get some decent pics done when we have picked her up :smiley:

It is indeed my old car !

Have fun with it, hopefully see you at the rolling road day if wee get far enough down the list with our Abarth 500.

It is indeed my old car !

Have fun with it, hopefully see you at the rolling road day if wee get far enough down the list with our Abarth 500.

Thanks mate, just read thru the 32 page progress thread lol it looked fantastic, not really planned much for it ATM as just getting used to it, bit of a step from a zetec s tdci lol! If there is anything you left on it mate that's not standard could you pm me n let me me know?

Full detail is getting done to it today once I get out my bed lol, will update picks later when it's finished.

Chris.