Center Box Replacement with straight pipe - Birmingham Area - **Vid!!!**

It's been done. Too windy for vids at the moment though. Sounds more rorty. Will try and get vids tomorrow when you would hear more than wind past the mic.

Will be great to hear it too. Do you think it was worth the money and are you pleased with it?

Stand by, video being uploaded to YouTube. It was a bit windy though, so excuse the extra noise. Better videos will follow when conditions are better.

Torque Flow in Birmingham. But any exhaust place that puts together custom exhausts could do the job.

Class! Luke I bet k'ford tyres would do it for you as they do powerflow exhausts there.

i know its a bit more effort but can you do a drive by vid as it will sound completly different under load and get the db reading up too!

it still sounds awesome like that!!

must get mine done

i know its a bit more effort but can you do a drive by vid as it will sound completly different under load and get the db reading up too!

it still sounds awesome like that!!

must get mine done

That is the plan, but I've been dying with a cold all yesterday, so just wanted to get something up for now. Decided to stop at my work car park for that on the lemsip tesco run :smiley:. Will try and get drive by done today. :smile:

Drive by video:

[YOUTUBE]6-HAc80Qsa8[/YOUTUBE]

Peel away video:

[YOUTUBE]0jCd9F5TiJk[/YOUTUBE]

DB Meter Pro reading:

It had maxed at 90dB until i lifted. Then shot up to 92dB as the exhaust popped a little.

3034c7d6.gif