Car has gone into production

Had two phone calls today.

1 - Your car is scheduled to be delivered to the dealership on 11th October.

2 - Your car is delayed at the docs, we will update you on Tuesday 12th October.

Great, im meant to be collecting on 15th... anyone want to have a bet on how late its going to be ... I reckon its going to be 29th October at the least before I can collect it :worried:

25th:001_unsure::001_unsure::001_unsure::001_unsure::001_unsure::001_unsure::001_unsure:

They said it has to wait for the boat to be full before they will ship it over and until then there is nothing they can do to speed it up.. lol

think you will just have to admitt defeat
cant float the boat not enough water:lol:

no carry on it shows a bit of passion
you dont see much of it:thumbup1:
we need to be kept informed

I hope you get it on time Maz. In all honesty though to have 18 days for it to be built and shipped is asking a bit much IMO

I do hope I am wrong though :001_unsure:

LOL.MY CORSAVXRacing was delivered to me exactly 18 days from ordering it.:wink:It pays to know the brand manager sometimes though.:smile:

I think your corsa couldn't be a factory order like the Clio as any car 18days is insane your car couldn't be painted + built and shipped + pdi'd in that time even if they started spraying it the day you ordered it. As aren't they made in Spain?

Anyway... Maz I haven't heard anything from my dealer so the 23rd is promising! :smile:

What was your last update Richy?

I bet they are both sat at the docs in France having a dish of onion soup!!

That is was waiting for French transport and that was Wednesday or Thursday? I can't remember lol I will phone them Monday for an update.

I hope they are sharing the onion soup on the boat out at sea! Haha

Yeah last week! Haven't heard anymore. I will ring them next week see wether we have a set delivery date as it is roughly the 23rd....

15 days to go :smiley:

I was meant to be collecting a week today but that definatly aint happening now LOL