Car has gone into production

Well thats not too bad! Its not ideal but at least it will only be a couple of days at most!

Hmm, still not convinced tbh, even if it leaves the factory on Monday its not going to get to the dealer in 11 days...

Hmm, still not convinced tbh, even if it leaves the factory on Monday its not going to get to the dealer in 11 days...

Factory is in Dieppe, I see the transporters occasionally come through Newhaven full of RS cars.

It could easily get there in 11 days :smile:

No update from the dealer so its been in production for over a week ?!?

I am definatly not getting it on 15th, wonder when they will tell me.

Lol it will arrive when it arrives.. just wish they would tell me if its going to be late and least im not getting my hopes up..

I might make them some onion soup and see if that speeds things up.

They say its taking so long cause of all my options .. PMSL.. now I know im female but im not thick :wink:

Yeah I know! Sorry it takes another day because you spec'd yellow dash trim.... Really?! Haha just getting so excited at least it's built!! Hopefully will all my options haha I knew I should of spec'd more though :worried: like cornering lights, tints and the folding mirrors haha

They are the only options I left off I think haha!! Only live once so thought I would do it properly :smile:

So excited!!!

clio 200 FF
cup chassis
cup spoiler
black speedlines
bluetooth + renaulsport monitor
yellow interior pack with Recaros
Liquid yellow :smile:

you?

The same apart from the RS monitor and interior pack, I have recaros but no pack, got the rear and tailgate tints too.