Car has gone into production

if its not here by the due by date i will personally take you to get the sodin car.cant stand another count down lol

France roadtrip!? Show the frogs who they are upsetting! :swear:

Im sure that it will be here still got a while and its not got far to go once it is built!

they do visitor trips so they could include a pick up your car scheme at the same time lol

i sure as hell would. knowing that im the only 1 thats ever driven my car would be awesome

they do visitor trips so they could include a pick up your car scheme at the same time lol

lets face it they arnt organised enough to do it like germans, u'd get there and it wudnt be ready lmfao

haha Well hopefully you get yours in 16 days! means mine should be a similar time in theory!!

Yeah I know they are just haters because they forgot to order it :wink: haha

I'd of loved to picked it up from the factory. When you spec it with Audi the money actually pays for flights and hotels I thought.

I thought that said hostels LOL imagine buying a audi and staying in hostel when collecting.. priceless :tongueout:

They arnt that bad lol maybe worth a suggestion to ruk wee what they say? Collection in person from porsche 995 spondoolies Omg

lets face it they arnt organised enough to do it like germans, u'd get there and it wudnt be ready lmfao

Would still be better than the Volvo pick up scheme....

Like everything Sweedish it comes flat-pack and you have to build it yourself :thumbsup:

:innocent:

Still in production yesterday and dealership delivery date has moved forward to the day I was meant to be picking it up :worried:

:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::eek: