Big Bens non Clio

That's the plan :smile: Really looking forward to seeing photos and videos from Bedford, and feedback from what the boosted blue beauty was like :smile:
I’ll post a few up as day goes on. Mostly pics of us all shivering in the garages trying to keep dry:grinning:

There’s a passenger ride with your name on it whenever you ready mate!

Reactions: Benno and Jimmy
I’ll post a few up as day goes on. Mostly pics of us all shivering in the garages trying to keep dry:grinning:

There’s a passenger ride with your name on it whenever you ready mate!

Thank you mate, I will absolutely take you up on that, very kind of you!

Cheers Jimbo. I’m chomping at the bit mate! Weather forecast looks shite unfortunately. Will enjoy it regardless!
dont even mention the weather!!im furious..not happy at all and the poor kids were on the receiving end of my frustration today!!pssshhhh :chris2:
how can it be so shit??every other day apart from the Saturday is lovely with plenty of sun shine!!
Weather is guaranteed up here Ben, you know that :wink: what it's guaranteed for is anyone's guess, but you get the gist :smile:

Pav did his best to try and get me to come along to this one, but too many circumstances got in the way this time around!
Pav did try his best but Jimbo kept his poker face on bravely :shuv:
next time Jimster

Reactions: Jimmy and Big Ben
Phwoar dat ass :hearteyes: You've no idea how much I loved the sprint spoiler on your car when I saw it in person mate. I think it has to be the best aesthetic mod for the Clios. Love how the diffuser has come up too. Has it got a slight hint of grey to it in person too?

Reactions: Big Ben
Phwoar dat ass :hearteyes: You've no idea how much I loved the sprint spoiler on your car when I saw it in person mate. I think it has to be the best aesthetic mod for the Clios. Love how the diffuser has come up too. Has it got a slight hint of grey to it in person too?
Thanks Davinder. Pleased with the Sprint spoiler. Not touched the diffuser yet mate. Must be a trick of the light!:wink:

Reactions: DS197
dont even mention the weather!!im furious..not happy at all and the poor kids were on the receiving end of my frustration today!!pssshhhh :chris2:
how can it be so shit??every other day apart from the Saturday is lovely with plenty of sun shine!!

Pav did try his best but Jimbo kept his poker face on bravely :shuv:
next time Jimster

Just remember it's only a forecast...there's still a chance it could blow over and leave us to play...I hope so anyway as I really want to try the Yokos out properly..

Just remember it's only a forecast...there's still a chance it could blow over and leave us to play...I hope so anyway as I really want to try the Yokos out properly..
fingers crossed..same thing happened to me last year at Oulton and it sucked..

Hope the track day goes well for you and the boosted goodness is what you're looking for.
Enjoy it is it turns out to be a wet day, nothing better than taking the Clio out on the track when it's wet!

Hope the track day goes well for you and the boosted goodness is what you're looking for.
Enjoy it is it turns out to be a wet day, nothing better than taking the Clio out on the track when it's wet!
i know you like it wet Tom..the ladies too apparently :tearsofjoy:
checked Oulton on 18th and its sold out..so that's me done..shame as i wanted to do it..

i know you like it wet Tom..the ladies too apparently :tearsofjoy:
checked Oulton on 18th and its sold out..so that's me done..shame as i wanted to do it..

Yeah love a good wet day. Brings the clio's handling into a world of it's own with the right car set up. Yeah I know so many people that have been trying to book it and been unable to get on! I've got a few friends and family coming down on the day too but feel free to pop down if you want to, always happy to do some passenger laps!

Yeah love a good wet day. Brings the clio's handling into a world of it's own with the right car set up. Yeah I know so many people that have been trying to book it and been unable to get on! I've got a few friends and family coming down on the day too but feel free to pop down if you want to, always happy to do some passenger laps!
thank you..may do..:thumb:

So, I guess you're a "Slim Jim" like me then? That's good as it saves fuel and is a natural weight reduction. :tongueclosed: