Big Bens non Clio

Saturday , thought it was originally later next week. And then it was Monday ?

Admit it: You're so bloody excited - you don't know what day of the week it is. I bet you're next to useless at work tomorrow either way. Oh - and be careful on Friday 13th.....

HAVE THE BEST WEEKEND EVER BUDDY :smile:

Reactions: Big Ben
Saturday , thought it was originally later next week. And then it was Monday ?

Admit it: You're so bloody excited - you don't know what day of the week it is. I bet you're next to useless at work tomorrow either way. Oh - and be careful on Friday 13th.....

HAVE THE BEST WEEKEND EVER BUDDY :smile:
If I’m totally honest... I am a tiny bit excited!

Tomorrow will be the longest day of the year no doubt. Saturday the most expensive:excited:

Will be worth it I’m sure.

Reactions: peter
It's getting serious Ben..! I bet you're counting the seconds until you can fire it up for the first time. Absolutely buzzing to see/hitch a lift in this at Bedford!!! Hope it all goes well and you get it mapped too, will be an absolute beast of a machine:thumb:

Reactions: Big Ben and Chris
have a good last day without your baby Ben..keep yourself busy and the day will go past quickly..:poke:

yeah dont think so..enjoy the wait..know how it feels:sunglasses:

Reactions: Big Ben
have a good last day without your baby Ben..keep yourself busy and the day will go past quickly..:poke:

yeah dont think so..enjoy the wait..know how it feels:sunglasses:
PM me what you paid for mapping please mate

Booked in 25th Oct for mapping.
Sticking with Andy at Engine Dynamics.
@Chris @Benno996

Glad to hear it, it's a trek for me but I don't think I'd have a Renault map done by anyone else, one of the most genuine and honest blokes I've had the pleasure of meeting in the industry.