Big Bens non Clio

Looking to change the colour of my silver door bullets to Albi blue.

Happy enough with the door handles being silver as I've still got silver diamonds and rear renaultsport badge.

I'm sure I've seen a picture of someone with it done.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

@Sean197

Happy enough with the door handles being silver as I've still got silver diamonds and rear renaultsport badge.

@Sean197

I saw your 'wanted' post and smiled to myself - that you're going in the opposite (Colour co-ordinated) direction to me.

I do think however that it would look really good.....and would blend in a treat with Albi all the way up that trim line.

Not cheap them bullets are they. You don't fancy being without for any amount of time and doing your own ?

Reactions: Big Ben
I saw your 'wanted' post and smiled to myself - that you're going in the opposite (Colour co-ordinated) direction to me.

I do think however that it would look really good.....and would blend in a treat with Albi all the way up that trim line.

Not cheap them bullets are they. You don't fancy being without for any amount of time and doing your own ?
Slightly disagree that your not colour matching Shuv. Black rubbing strips, wheels, spoiler all keeping to a theme:grinning:

But yes ultimately I'm trying to hide them a bit.

Toying with the idea of blue with gold lettering but would need a cheap pair to try that out on before ripping mine off and committing lol

Slightly disagree that your not colour matching Shuv. Black rubbing strips, wheels, spoiler all keeping to a theme:grinning:

But yes ultimately I'm trying to hide them a bit.

Toying with the idea of blue with gold lettering but would need a cheap pair to try that out on before ripping mine off and committing lol

Albi / Gold is a GENIUS idea Ben !

You've GOT to do that. Serious. Nothing else will cut the mustard now....... :smile:

@Sean197
Can't wait to see these! Always wanted to get mine done in Blue with black writing, but gold writing would look so much better! I remember seeing a pic of some door bullets in Albi Blue with black writing done by Sprayshack. If I can find it again i'll post it in here.

Small bit of spending going on.

Potentially bought some door bullets (hurry up edddie:wink:) which I'll be sending off to Sprayshack to work some magic on.

Will be doing a brake service soon so that everything is spot on for track time later in the year. New pins ordered, hopefully some braided brakelines (cheers sean), new calliper return springs (thanks Suj) and maybe some DS1.11 front pads if I can wangle it with the missus:grinning:

New Spoiler is imminent I'm told so hopefully have it fitted by the weekend...

Spoiler
Visuals touches
Brake service, pins, springs etc
Brake-lines
Pads..........

Pretty comprehensive list for man who was once about to sell up and wasn't totally in love.

In it for the long-haul now buddy ! And all the above will add to what is already a great car. Those brakes are gonna be stonking. Sounds like you're prepping for a few more track-days to me :smile:

I'm particularly looking forward to seeing the spoiler and badges on together myself. With the already gold wheels - this is going to be a whole hatful of win.