Big Bens non Clio

Sorry to hear you couldn't make the track action Ben, however great news with the spoiler :smile: looking forward to the results!

Reactions: Big Ben
Sorry to hear you couldn't make the track action Ben, however great news with the spoiler :smile: looking forward to the results!
Seems like I'm following the herd with the Sprint spoiler... sprayshack said they're hardly selling Cup spoilers at the minute. Trends eh?

Reactions: Jimmy
Bloody hell Ben mate. Firstly, that ratchet is just unacceptable. Stunned they could miss something so large. And really surprised it didn't make itself known on the drive home.

Glad you noticed it in time before it did anything.

Gutter about the roof / track day. Real shame mate. Another time eh?

SPRINT SPOILER!!! Living vicariously here mate, as you know I'm not allowed one!

Can't wait to see it on.

Gutted about the track day mate. Good job it wasn't mr pilot and one of his expensive door knobs has a weird odour!

Bloody hell Ben mate. Firstly, that ratchet is just unacceptable. Stunned they could miss something so large. And really surprised it didn't make itself known on the drive home.

Glad you noticed it in time before it did anything.

Gutter about the roof / track day. Real shame mate. Another time eh?

SPRINT SPOILER!!! Living vicariously here mate, as you know I'm not allowed one!

Can't wait to see it on.
Lucky with the ratchet but unlucky with the trackday...!

Not sure wether to email the guy and what tone to use if I did?

** googled vicariously. Great vocabulary you've got :wink:**

Lucky with the ratchet but unlucky with the trackday...!

Not sure wether to email the guy and what tone to use if I did?

** googled vicariously. Great vocabulary you've got :wink:**

I'd HAVE to say something mate. They have a responsibility to not do things like this. Could have been disastrous! Personally my tone would be along the lines of feeling thoroughly let down by them and seriously questioning if you should use them again. Not good by any stretch mate. Just glad you caught it. Imagine if it had become dislodged while on the motorway and gone into the windscreen of the car behind? Who would be liable? Or hell, it could have happened on your trackday!

Ha, I work with a lot of smart folk. They're constantly expanding my personal dictionary! True though. I'm just going to watch you doing it and wish it was me!

:smiley: