Big Bens non Clio

Some sort of spoiler would really now set that back-end off a treat Ben....what with the wiper delete, fat tyres and lower stance...

Just sayin :smile:

Reactions: Big Ben
you are taking pictures while sitting down??so comfy..wish i had a bench at my house :thumb:
glad i could be some use to you..how did it go then??did you snap the plastic bits or did you drill them out??
try ordering the one linked you to..looks miles better...sorry to say that:innocent:

good job Ben

you are taking pictures while sitting down??so comfy..wish i had a bench at my house :thumb:
glad i could be some use to you..how did it go then??did you snap the plastic bits or did you drill them out??
try ordering the one linked you to..looks miles better...sorry to say that:innocent:

good job Ben
It was a precision engineering job Pav..
Chopped off the arm with a hacksaw..
Smacked the clips with a hammer.
Sorted:sunglasses:
Yeah my bung looks Pony. New one being delivered Saturday:flushed:

Reactions: Pav
It was a precision engineering job Pav..
Chopped off the arm with a hacksaw..
Smacked the clips with a hammer.
Sorted:sunglasses:
Yeah my bung looks Pony. New one being delivered Saturday:flushed:
haha..nothing better than a good old kicking ass...:sweatsmile:

Love the gel plates Ben, just that little bit different than standard plates but still subtle. There's also this bung which looks great but has mixed reviews: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Glass-Effect-De-Wiper-Gloss-Black-Bung-Delete-Renault-Clio-197200RS-/301883268303
If mine wasn't a daily I would definitely dewiper it, makes the backend look so much sleeker!
That's what I bought Davinder but getting it to fit from the inside is impossible without cutting away some metal work so it's on the outside for now

Reactions: DS197