Big Bens non Clio

Aren't you advised to get the aircon running now and again (even in winter) for this very reason ? I certainly have been in the past.....

sort of but if its too cold the system wont work anyway...but from the last re-gas i used it a bit more and seemed to last

Aren't you advised to get the aircon running now and again (even in winter) for this very reason ? I certainly have been in the past.....

Correct. You're meant to use it as it will clear the screen quicker apparently. As I don't have a great deal to worry about at the moment, I keep thinking mine will eventually fade away but still was doing a good job today.

Reactions: Big Ben
My local Formula1 centre were offering a/c re-gas and bacteria clean out for £60 so duly popped in there this morning.
It's actually worked!!
I've got cool air blowing through my vents:sunglasses::grinning:
Smells great too!
How long it lasts is anyone's guess but if it gets me through the summer I'll be happy...

IMG_0953.JPG

thanks for asking Ben..waiting for Paul's used injectors to see if that cures the problem..should be with Trev Monday or Tuesday..so fingers crossed..

cheers

You had a short glimpse into the world of a Cup without a/c haha

£60 not bad as a fix mind, I have no clue on how often a/c system should be cleaned/re-gassed!