Big Bens non Clio

Spoiler
Visuals touches
Brake service, pins, springs etc
Brake-lines
Pads..........

Pretty comprehensive list for man who was once about to sell up and wasn't totally in love.

In it for the long-haul now buddy ! And all the above will add to what is already a great car. Those brakes are gonna be stonking. Sounds like you're prepping for a few more track-days to me :smile:

I'm particularly looking forward to seeing the spoiler and badges on together myself. With the already gold wheels - this is going to be a whole hatful of win.
as above..seemed like a bad dream when you wanted to sell up...good it never happened..:track:

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Humbled.

Loving the Clio at the minute. Always on the lookout for upgrading/enhancing. Not to everyone's tastes but it keeps a smile on my face so that's that:grinning:

The n/a rawness of the mk3 still floats my boat big time as well as the looks.
Will be interesting to see what a mapped mk4 feels like:wink:

Reactions: suj, Pav and ///M
So good to see you're back to being relaxed with the car and enjoying it Ben.

Love the idea of the gold touches too.

You know what to do if you need a mockup mate...

Reactions: Beany and Big Ben
@///M

Asking a favour mate.

Any chance you could add blue bullets and side skirts?

If this photos no good I'll take one later

IMG_0834.JPG

ps. just in case you're not aware, if you tap / click on the image it goes full size so you can see in detail.

Reactions: Big Ben
great job Mes..car looks much better..maybe the sprint spoiler so we know how the car will look like after its all done :french:

Reactions: ///M
great job Mes..car looks much better..maybe the sprint spoiler so we know how the car will look like after its all done :french:

:smiley:

If only it was that easy mate!

I did think I should do the spoiler too but then remembered what a mission that would be to get it looking right and thought better of it! Skirts are easy as they're straight. Adding a curved surface to an already curved surface is another thing entirely.

Reactions: Pav
Spoiler goodness has arrived! Really looking forward to seeing how this looks when it's on! Another good mock-up by Mes, I think those skirts would awesome on yours too, Ben! Not the worst dilemma in the world to have is it mate :wink:

YES!!! Super keen to see this on mate. Great decision. As I've said many times before, the Sprint just looks right on a Clio and sits well with the rest of the family of 172, 182 and V6.

Spoiler goodness has arrived! Really looking forward to seeing how this looks when it's on! Another good mock-up by Mes, I think those skirts would awesome on yours too, Ben! Not the worst dilemma in the world to have is it mate :wink:
Skirts are on the wish list Jimmy after seeing Mes's cracking mock up!

Reactions: Jimmy and ///M
Skirts are on the wish list Jimmy after seeing Mes's cracking mock up!

Super glad I could help mate! Think they look really really good! Especially with the splitter. And then you'll have the spoiler on too. Full aero kit. Winner.