another newbie

cfitzy6

Paid Member
Hey folks. I'm hoping to purchase a 197 shortly for some fun, I have always loved them but have never had an opportunity to purchase one until now.

Does anyone on here happen to recognise the following car?? I am just wondering would it have been previously owned by one of you guys? I have rang the dealer and asked him for the number but he didn't have it to hand and said he was busy and would ring back but no joy yet.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201605033570771/usedcars?logcode=visc

Thanks

Ciaran

welcome..the car doesnt look familiar to me but it has a few mods from what i can see..looks like it's been lowered an it has spacers all around..the steering wheel has been re-trimmed too...

have you test drive it yet???

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately not, when I rang back this afternoon the lady told she had just taken a deposit.

I will find one soon but I'm in no rush, I live in Birmingham but I'm in Scotland for the next 6 weeks with work so there's no rush.

i will keep my eyes open though, this forum is awesome with all the info available

I have a red F1 in prep !!

only 43k miles

top spec with just 2 owners!

obviously the standard F1 base spec plus
xenons & headlight washers
climate control
electric folding mirrors !

its going on PH @ 6395 -

regards
steve

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date