Another newbie

Matty m 197

Platinum Member
Hello all...
I've just recently purchased a 197 and its awesome!!! picked it up beginning of this month im doing alot of work to this so i'l probably need some advice very soon lol it's already been turbo's but going that bit further as it wasn't reliable I'm sure a few of you have seen this one about and it has been abused but nothing a little tlc and some forged parts can't fix haha

Hi Matty welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have got a project on your hands! Plenty of experts on here, so feel free to ask as many questions as you need!

welcome Matty..looks good..never seen this car before..hope it serves you longtime :thumb:

The bottom end went on me last sat so I'm fully forging it asap most parts have arrived already like pistons rods etc coilovers should be here tomorrow and fitted the bucket seats already going to build her to last

Reactions: sevenfourate
The bottom end went on me last sat so I'm fully forging it asap most parts have arrived already like pistons rods etc coilovers should be here tomorrow and fitted the bucket seats already going to build her to last

Do it once. Do it properly.

I like that.... :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cfitzy6 New Members 4
D New Members 23
J New Members 17
G New Members 13
sir_dave New Members 16