Another newbie!

Hi Folks,

Just thought i'd say hello. New to the Clio Cup on Monday. So far its been fun to drive.

I have bought this car as the wife's shopping trolley and my track day car, so have to be a little careful what condition i hand it back to her. Got the car supplied with a set of Toyo r888's which i've used in the past and found to excellent in dry condition.

The only question i have relates to jacking the car up with a small trolley jack. has anybody found/ made a spigot that fits in to a small jack that will sit nicely in the recessed area of the lacking points?

I's also confused as to what model this car is. its a 2010 car but is it a clio 3 or something else. i put in a couple of piccies and would appreciate feed back on both questions.

IMG_4928.jpg

Regards

:welcome: to the site.

Sorry I can't help on the spigot for the jack. The car you have is a Mk3 Clio (hence 'Clio 3') as it's a renaultsport it'll often also be referred to as a '200', there were two generations of Mk3 Renaultsport Clio, the original '197' and the face lifted '200' that you have.

Hello and welcome, as for jacking, I use a hockey puck, it fits on my trolley jack and stops damage to the jacking points. They are about £3 off eBay

Clio Cup Jack

Ok, in line with my request regarding jacking points…….

I found this jack on ebay. advert states is for a Clio 4, but looking under my car this jack look like its a perfect fit for my Clio 3.

any helpful comments please would be helpful.

$_58.JPG

:welcome: to the site.

Sorry I can't help on the spigot for the jack. The car you have is a Mk3 Clio (hence 'Clio 3') as it's a renaultsport it'll often also be referred to as a '200', there were two generations of Mk3 Renaultsport Clio, the original '197' and the face lifted '200' that you have.

I'm confident it was, but…….

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M New Members 17
cfitzy6 New Members 4
J New Members 17
G New Members 13
sir_dave New Members 16