197 Insurance Suggestions

Hmmm, might change mine now, it is garaged during the week, then street at the weekend, or infront of the garage!

Yeah mine is never always in the garage, as Gromb said may as well bend it slightly, you cannot cover all of the bases. Mine is either in the garage or on the drive. If an insurance company wants to get out of a payment they will do.

Yeah mine is never always in the garage, as Gromb said may as well bend it slightly, you cannot cover all of the bases. Mine is either in the garage or on the drive. If an insurance company wants to get out of a payment they will do.

That is the point I was trying to make out Paul! How can you car be parked in the same place all the time! :confused1:

Think some people need to chillout a little!

WTF I don't think he meant me 'chill out' the insurance companies more likely!

Anyway how would Roo feel about being booted out of its nicely carpeted garage to sleep in the cold!?!?! I don't think it would be happy!!!

Do you have to put the carpet on the insurance forms lol?

WTF I don't think he meant me 'chill out' the insurance companies more likely!

Anyway how would Roo feel about being booted out of its nicely carpeted garage to sleep in the cold!?!?! I don't think it would be happy!!!

Do you have to put the carpet on the insurance forms lol?

Yeah, carpet puts thieves off as it means the car is less reluctant to go out :smile:

Don't worry I am more than used to the threats! :001_unsure:

Germany... :ban:

Thread direction pic needed :wink:

Yeah someone keeps mentioning the 'ring trip in every thread!? I wonder who...

No I didn't expect to TBH, just thought it was funny how it is the first thing highlighted lol!

On a more serious note, If I was to go that would be an issue for me! :bye2:

It is worrying, that is why I won't drive round it. The only reason I won't go round it!

But I still go there, because I adore it :smile:

How much are those R27's to hire for the day!? I wouldn't mind abusing one of them instead of my own!

Similar Thread Suggestions