WRC 2017

Totally panicked as he was leading and literally at the finish line went off the road! He could hardly celebrate as he was shaken up.

What a way to win it. Gutted I missed it. Will have to dig out highlights.

The cars looked immense in Monte Carlo in Tarmac trim.

I only caught some very shortened highlights Colin. And the parts i saw had some dusty snow on the road.

So really looking forwards to a full viewing of Corsica and some dry sticky tarmac....

I only caught some very shortened highlights Colin. And the parts i saw had some dusty snow on the road.

So really looking forwards to a full viewing of Corsica and some dry sticky tarmac....

Do you have Channel 5 On-demand? We have it on the Playstation and was pretty pleased to find a 60 mins highlight package.

As always with rally it's too much banter and not enough driving.

Finally got caught up with this.

Great event in Corsica. Glad Neuville managed to get it over the line this time! Gutted for Breen, seems a top bloke.

Always love this event and this was no different. Yep, the tarmac spec cars look bloody awesome and I'm really loving the mad aero this year. Great stuff.

My GOD what a little bitch Ogier is huh? :smiley:

Meeke was certainly on the pace again shame about the oil leak. Yeah Breen having no intercom was a disaster. Did you see the size of they discs!!!

Meeke was certainly on the pace again shame about the oil leak. Yeah Breen having no intercom was a disaster. Did you see the size of they discs!!!

Absolute madness Colin!

And how the hell Breen managed to get through without comms was pretty amazing. The sign language from the co driver was amazing!

Took these at the Citroen dealer in Paris - they are mental up close.

lOXTUgE.jpg
VROdjQ5.jpg

Really pleased Neuville won, his pace since the start of the season makes me think he's in with a good shout for the title as long as he keeps it on the road. I'd still really like to see Meeke take the title though.

Last edited:
Plenty of good drivers. 4 rallies, 4 different drivers winning and 4 different winning teams. Has to be good for the sport.

saw the last stage on some 'nigerian' live stream. very exciting battle between neuville and evans. at one point evans was three seconds in front. then lost it after a bad passage over a bridge. great recovery by neuville, was over a minute behind yesterday. feel a bit sorry for evans. would have been a shock win.

not sure if anybody on here is following 'the finnish grand prix'. the fins have been dominating and evans is doing a brilliant job.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
6705russell Motorsport 17
pacenotes Spotted 1
Adrian Other Marques 10
simoxmino Motorsport 16
Rick197 Motorsport 18