Windsreen repair any good?

Need a chip sorted on my mises car was gon get it done but saw 1 had been repaired on the works van and looks ****e it has a big circle around the chip about an inch round is that what all repairs look like? If it is ill just get a new window as that looks worse than the chip lol

Thanx dan

stone chip repair

There should not be any circle around the stone chip,usually they take away the excess. Have had this done to a few cars including one that was about the size of a 2 pound coin and quite old, when it was repaired there was only a small scar left.

had one done before, As repairs go it was pretty good..........

But it got on my tits because i could see it....... Then a lump hammer accidentally fell on the screen and i got a new one :smiley:

I've seen them done on a couple of cars and are generally very good, normally if they see that your car is your pride and joy they do a great job from experience...

Spoke to the guy whos doin it as admeral use a chhe company and i asked him he said does it mater its free if you dont like it then get the window replaced lol

The one i had done on my old VTR wasnt great because I left the chip 6 months before i called out autoglass.

If I had phoned earlier the guy recons it would have been a much better finish but it had got loads of crap in the chip and it wouldnt bond properly.

We have one on the 200 (A chip repair). Its not very noticable, but if you know where it is and look for it you can see it.

Its is tiny.