Windscreen washer system malfunction - a construction error

Yesterday I had a service scheduled to take care of my windscreen washer system which didn't work. Last week I had a regular maintenance done and they figured that the pump needed to be changed. But after changing it there was still no washing although the pump was working fine (its buzzing was heard). So we started looking into that and found out, that a small piece of plastic that is attached to the tube and that routes the fluid to both nozzles was melted. It's situated by the right nozzle (looking from the inside of the car). That's supposed to be a contructional flaw of the car, because this small plastic part is right above the turbo. The bonnet actually has some heat insulation that's suppoed to shield the tubes from the heat, but it's put on the bonnet in such a poor way that it bends because of the heat, exposing the tubes of the window washing system directly to the heat. We used some zipties to better fix the insulation in place, but it's still not perfect.

Guys at the garage are looking in to that, if they will find a solution in Renaults database.

Has anyone of you had the same problem maybe?

EDIT:
Ah crap, there's a 200T stickied thread. Sorry for opening a new topic.