windown seal coming apart

last year i had to get my window seal replaced as the rubber was cracking ( u all know what window seal i mean) well its not cracking again but the rubber seems to be coming loose. any ideas whats the best stuff to stick it back in with

You might be best getting some new ones. You need to make sure the surface is clean before you stick them on.

Fiddly as chuff job, I used nail varnish remover to make sure the surface was clean and they stuck good and fast

I did as Arran is sugesting and bought new ones, i suppose contact adhesive might work...but don't quote me on that!!

will i still need to buy a new one if its in perfect condition just seems that a bit of the adhesive has come away

Assuming you mean the side window seals, i've got 2 sitting in front of me ready to fit. They come with a self-adhesive strip you just pull off and stick onto the car...

Assuming you mean the side window seals, i've got 2 sitting in front of me ready to fit. They come with a self-adhesive strip you just pull off and stick onto the car...
make sure you give it a good clean first or they are a ****e to fit:smile: