Willis

Fernandez

Gold Member
Bunny hoping down Euston Rd towards St Pancras in a Ferrari 430, must have been a manual cos a 25k auto gearbox don't change that badly.. :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Hahahahaha cheeky twunt! :smiley:

And anyway it was an F430 so there! :tongueout:

Manual box is a rare thing in those, lovely weight to it and the "click-clack" noise is special. To be fair the paddle boxes in those are really nice to use compared to some of the others such as what's in the Astons of similar age. Anybody who thinks RS boxes are weak needs to speak to a Vanquish owner. Chocolate.

I was back in "my precious" this morning, F430 Scud' Spyder 16M. I'm not usually ones for soft tops but this one is something else, I've driven it a few times now and it's always a bit of a sad moment when I have to give the keys back hahaha! That really is one car that I've grown attached to, that and the 246 Dino GT. I think I'd even take an F430 Scud' over an F458.

Get your glasses on mate, it quite clearly says 430.. :wink:

The Scud would be my choice of weekend toy, the Dino would be in the collection just because its proper sexy. I reckon the daily motor would be a 599 or a FF.

Hahaha! :smiley:

The 599 is a nice car, bloody big things. I like the FF, wasn't sure at first but after seeing them in the flesh and having a poke around I've come round to them. I don't think the magazine photos do them justice at all.

Looking forward to seeing the F12, although I do think they have dumbed the rawness down from the Enzo in much the same way that Paganini have done so from the Zonda to the hurrahurgrraaaggrrayyya or whatever you call it.

Likewise mate, it'll be a good'un but even more than that I'm looking forward to seeing the "Big Mac". The MP4 is a spectacular machine and if the new one is going to be a step up from it then it's going to really move things on. They're being very tight-lipped about performance at the moment but I know it's going to be similar in size to the MP4...

Come on fellas this is sounding more complicated than a potm competition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Micra and the words large and penis, normally involves a male chicken ooop north, if a car can be bought in pink as a factory option it's usually either cockney or yorkshire derived

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oscar360 General Chat 29
Fernandez General Chat 16
T Other Marques 6
Roy General Chat 12
Roy General Chat 1