will these springs fit?

my car failed on its mot last week on snapped coil spring so i went on ebay and i have bought some lowering springs from demon tweeks i put in that it was a 200 made in 2010, i have received the goods and on the side it says 197 on the box
how do i find out if they will fit my car, my car was registered on 15/10/10 and i believe they changed the top mounts in june will this have any effect on me?

Have you talked to Demon Tweeks and confirmed with them that they are the right springs for your car?

The car may have been built before June, but only registered later in the year, so yours might be ok for the older style top mounts.

i rang them as soon as they turned up and the guy on the phone said they should be fine..

but he was under the impression they were all the same

is they any way i can tell maybe take a picture and upload it on here for some one to tell me or is it the case of taking the springs off before you can tell?

i rang them as soon as they turned up and the guy on the phone said they should be fine..
but he was under the impression they were all the same

is they any way i can tell maybe take a picture and upload it on here for some one to tell me or is it the case of taking the springs off before you can tell?

Get a picture of your top Mount's and will know if they are old style or new the old style are bigger hole for the strut and newer are smaller.pop your wiper blades of and the under tray and take a picture of the top Mount's.

I am just speculating , but if the change in top mount is only an alteration on the hole size for strut, then the spring may fit all years ?

well... it all went wrong the springs from demon tweeks were wrong and didn't fit so i had to order some from k-tec wich helped me a lot paid for them at 3:30pm and they were with the garage by 10am the next day

springs from demon tweeks are getting picked up tomorrow but they were not aware of the change