Will the RS front splitter fit a 200?

Anyone know if it fits? Or if there isnt the correct fitment places can it be made to fit?

Thanks!

You have to be "retrofitted". Wouldnt go on with modifying it or the way it sticks on.

Could be done but the chances are it would look naff (Already looks pants anyway) on a 200.

Oh i saw you post noddie after posting mine lol I like it on the 197's personally. May be too much hastle to get it on a 200 :/

I would think that the issue comes from the 200's nose being slightly longer than the 197. Then the is always the shape too, if that is slightly out you could have problems also.

I would think that the issue comes from the 200's nose being slightly longer than the 197. Then the is always the shape too, if that is slightly out you could have problems also.

ahh i see!

What does the cupra R one look like?

i think theres a v6 with one fitted.....so its possible to make it....but would it be worth it:huh:

i think theres a v6 with one fitted.....so its possible to make it....but would it be worth it:huh:

Wouldnt know until its on, I saw Mikes supercharged 197 on monday and loved the way it sat and looked from the front, I think it was partially the splitter that makes it look more of a beast, but i dont know if it would work on a 200 :/ lol