Will i get it through an MOT with a DeCat?

Exhaust is getting a little noisey, I've already had it off and welded once, I suspect on off the flexis may be the culprit. Anyway i'm looking at after martket manifolds (already got a Miltek system) but they all seem to be decat conversions. My questions are-
1-Will I get it through an MOT without the CAT?
2-What do you do about the Lambda sensor connector?
3-Can you buy an sftermarket manifold which will still allow you touse the CAT?

Sorry if these questions have been asked before but I've been having a good read of the forums and can't seem to find the answers i need.

You'll get through the MOT with the pre cat removed and second cat in place aslong as the engine and exhaust is hot, precat is there for cold starts, I only know of 1 after market manifold for the clio and thats the toyosports manifold and that comes with a thread for the lambda sensor to screw in, so alsong as you have the main cat and the engine is hot then it will pass the MOT

Legally it will fail an MOT if any of the cats are missing. The placement of the cats are on the MOT testers computer for every car so they will know if you have removed them. Fortunately most people know a friendly MOT tester so you can get them through. As for emissions the car should still be within limits with both removed.

As Tom says the Toyosports manifold is available or you can use a y-pipe like those available from KTec. The only other manifold available is from Madeno Racing but your looking at around £1500.