Why can't idiots learn to park/drive properly!

Reactions: A1axx
The dent is the only remaining concern! I'm looking into a company based in Bury St Edmunds (baker body craft) who seem professional! They worked on Guy Martins transit van (for those who watched his Speed series!)

The work they've done looks good judging by photos but may have to save a little!
https://www.facebook.com/pg/BakerBodyCraft/photos/?tab=album&album_id=325311147558275

Ahh sorry when I seen it all cleaned it looked back to new again lol!!

Had similar happen to a door a while ago, heavily reversed into I think

ahhh man!!! some people are just idiots!
I had something similar happen last year, however my passenger rear door was completely caved in. Had to have a new door.
No note, and no one around :worried:

Ahh sorry when I seen it all cleaned it looked back to new again lol!!

Had similar happen to a door a while ago, heavily reversed into I think

Its definitely annoying, it looks so much better than it was, and the dent is tiny and only visible in the correct light, but I like things to be 100%! So I'm waiting on a few quotes and I'll get it done!

ahhh man!!! some people are just idiots!
I had something similar happen last year, however my passenger rear door was completely caved in. Had to have a new door.
No note, and no one around :worried:

Must have been a fair force to cave the whole passenger door, I can imagine that it wasnt a cheap fix!!!

Thanks Adam, still a little work to go in the new year! contacted a guy at my main Renault dealer who's an honest sound guy, he's given me some contacts that they use for bodywork!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully that will work for you! as you say a big risk getting re-spray due to colour match!

That's why I'm taking my time with it, how it is now people wouldn't notice unless it's pointed out!

Will be on display for those attending the Christmas meal to fettle with haha

That's why I'm taking my time with it, how it is now people wouldn't notice unless it's pointed out!

Will be on display for those attending the Christmas meal to fettle with haha

Im game.

I'll remember to pack some sandpaper and a pot of JCB Yellow paint from work........

Reactions: Adam_C
You'll only be able to take it out after dark if i'm let loose on it - that's for sure !

Look forward to seeing you and yours next week pal.

Reactions: RossWoods93
You'll only be able to take it out after dark if i'm let loose on it - that's for sure !

Look forward to seeing you and yours next week pal.

Same here mate! Shall be a good laugh, be good to see some other Clio's out in the wild... and food of course, can't forget food!

I'd rather you fixed my Dyson, died again this weekend! Seems to have an overheating issue... guess we could try a hammer on it?

Is it not under warrantee? I thought i had an issue with mine today, until I saw that my GF had hoovered a load of big leaves up with it and clogged the head lol... Was making a proper odd noise.

But sure, bring it along and we'll give it a few whacks and get it going again!

When you said everything can be fixed with a hammer; i thought you meant if i didn't sort Ross's paintwork you'd bash me on the head with it......

Well thats its secondary purpose..

Reactions: RossWoods93