Whos the youngest 197/200 owner?

i was 19 and 8 months when i got my r27, 20 and a month when i got my impreza, and 21 when i got my 200 :smiley:

I would of had mine at 20 but the insurance company I was with on the 182 wouldn't insure me on anything over 12-15k so I picked up the Gordini on my 21st birthday. Picked up my 182 a couple of days after my 19th so I know about stupid insurance.

Finally got my insurance under the £1k mark 2 weeks ago! That is £900 less than last year! I rub it in when everyone moans about rising car insurance hahaha

My 1st car was a mk1 950cc fizzer!! on a y plate (that's not starting with a Y) for you young pups, but my god when I was young and brave/foolish did that car teach me how to not throw a car round a corner!!!

These modern toys make it much too easy!

Amen to you brother! My 1st car was the same, Old Y plate Mk1 4 speed fiesta. Awesome machine ;/

I was 26 when i got mine, but does it count that i still get ID'd for cigs and booze in the shops so technically that would make the youngest? :tongueout:

I was 26 when i got mine, but does it count that i still get ID'd for cigs and booze in the shops so technically that would make the youngest? :tongueout:

That makes me laugh my daughter is 28 and still gets ID when buying tags lol

...I am 41 shortly....I was recently told by bad boy in a Corsa that I am too old to own my car....I told him he is too young to afford it, but having read the ages in here, technically he probably isn't....

...I am 41 shortly....I was recently told by bad boy in a Corsa that I am too old to own my car....I told him he is too young to afford it, but having read the ages in here, technically he probably isn't....

oh dear.

Ive only just been able to afford my car so how on earth you younguns do it i'll never know....

or maybe i've just been too tight :rofl:

oh dear.

Ive only just been able to afford my car so how on earth you younguns do it i'll never know....

or maybe i've just been too tight :rofl:

Well when you are your age you also have to pay out for bills, rates, food, up keep of where you live, more taxes, etc etc. But when your young all you really have to worry about is the upkeep of your car lol! Like me, all my money goes on my car because i have no bills to pay :tongueout:

my first car was a fiesta ST i had just turnd 18 lol, now 25 with my first 197,insurance is only £570 a year lol.

Hi, I bet no one else is as old as me, 62years and still mad about hot hatches. Had my 197 for one year now, Alfa Brera before Clio, Fabia VRS (mapped to 180 bhp), Scooby before that. The only good thing about getting old is the insurance quotes.