who's been single the longest? AKA find love on clio197.net ;)

PMSL at this thread! :smiley:

I have date tomorrow night, (hope it goes better than the last one) there is no chance I am going in the Clio, she is staying tucked uo in the garage! :wink:

I have date tomorrow night, (hope it goes better than the last one) there is no chance I am going in the Clio, she is staying tucked uo in the garage! :wink:

Good luck!

Take the clio to impress her :wink:

Gonig back to the whole jealous of a car thing...I dont think i could date a guy who didnt have an interest in cars....and theres no way i could date someone who cant drive, im a terrible person :worried:

Trust me the Clio dosen't work!! :thumb1:

:smiley:

When i got mines i was meant to be going on a date with this guy a few weeks later...told him i got a new car and he was like "oh, im going to change mines soon..." said cool, what u looking at getting, he said he couldnt decide between a mazda 2, a fiesta or a corsa. His preference was the masza cos it was ergonomic etc?! Didnt really talk to him much after that

When i got mines i was meant to be going on a date with this guy a few weeks later...told him i got a new car and he was like "oh, im going to change mines soon..." said cool, what u looking at getting, he said he couldnt decide between a mazda 2, a fiesta or a corsa. His preference was the masza cos it was ergonomic etc?! Didnt really talk to him much after that

:rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

Thats brilliant!

Gonig back to the whole jealous of a car thing...I dont think i could date a guy who didnt have an interest in cars...

Seriously, can you take my missus for a few days and reprogramme her!?! If she wasn't so tolerant of me and my car fetish (albiet, I have to put up with her shopping fetish) and we didn't have Lewis then I'd be stalking you right about now. She's a non-driver and one of those ''a car is just to get you from a-b'' sort of people. The shame. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

No worries ill reprogram her :smile: It wasnt even that he didnt really care, it was more than fact he was trying to impress! I asked him what he meant by ergonomics and he started babbling bout the curves and lines of the car? Thats not even ergonomics thats aesthetics, chump :blink:

Hahaha, big word FAIL!!! :smiley:

What he wanted to say was ''it's pretty and the colour choices are lovely''. :wink:

I don't blame you for leaving it at home mate - however that means you are subject to someone elses driving!!! Personally I don't know which scares me more - that or the scuffed sill plates :blush:mg:

Been with mine for 3years 2months on valentines day! Ha! How cheesy am I!? I'm now 20 and want a bit of freedom I think.. A bit fed up if I must say!

mines 3 years day after valentines not cheesy at all.

give the non car people a try. I infected my other half with my love of cars and getting in there with the grease :wink:
so much so he is finally taking lessons to get hus licence (he isn't touching the Clio though :blink:smile:

i need to get to some meets - i've never had a girlfriend who has even understood my 'problem' let alone had a car thing herself! that'd be amazing!! lol.