White Clio 200 cup pack

So took it for another little drive today, absolutely no knocking at all but still glad i'm upgrading to the powerflex mounts as they can only be better for the car :smile: A real nice sound too with the new manifold! The mounts came today (super fast delivery) thanks to [MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] at Cazan Racing! 10872508_10152475759522610_1163367127_n.jpg

I also sealed up the oil leak today but using pretty crap sealer so will see how it goes and re-seal with new stuff if needed but seems ok for now!

Also got a few bits on the way. (decat pipe as you probably know)
Also ordered the new style RS rear badge
The facelift style rear lights what i'm pretty sure have no reflectors/fogs in? but prefer the look of them by far and some Silvatec bulbs for the new rear lights to make it look tidy. Will post pics when they arrive (hopefully monday/tuesday)

So took it for another little drive today, absolutely no knocking at all but still glad i'm upgrading to the powerflex mounts as they can only be better for the car :smile: A real nice sound too with the new manifold! The mounts came today (super fast delivery) thanks to [MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] at Cazan Racing! 10872508_10152475759522610_1163367127_n.jpg

I also sealed up the oil leak today but using pretty crap sealer so will see how it goes and re-seal with new stuff if needed but seems ok for now!

The facelift style rear lights what i'm pretty sure have no reflectors/fogs in? but prefer the look of them by far and some Silvatec bulbs for the new rear lights to make it look tidy. Will post pics when they arrive (hopefully monday/tuesday)

Service That good you posted twice. Love it :smile:

I don't get haribo! [emoji24]

Good progress mate, are the rear lights you order from the non sport models?

[MENTION=3735]Luke_197[/MENTION] The factlift rear lights, think they look much nicer than the horrible round ones that look like they've come from the 1990s :tongueout:

7936770958_33a14caf7b_b.jpg

[MENTION=3735]Luke_197[/MENTION] The factlift rear lights, think they look much nicer than the horrible round ones that look like they've come from the 1990s :tongueout:

7936770958_33a14caf7b_b.jpg

That looks really smart. Where did you get them from? I might order some for mine.

[MENTION=3735]Luke_197[/MENTION] i found a breakers on Ebay and contacted him.. They were listed separately for £42 each. I phoned him and said i'll buy them both but want a discount :wink: got the two for £70 delivered with the backing/bulbs. Only problem is they're off the Clio that has the reflectors/fogs in the bottom of the bumper so these will fail an MOT but not a problem for me as i need to find some where now as i'm going full decat. Think they make the rear of the car look much better & more modern!

I also enjoyed my bag of haribo's on Christmas Day :smile: lol
a1e409f0dcd79ecd9ef487705f5aecb1.jpg

My next plan after the steering wheel was the rear lights. I've been popping into the local breakers trying to find a pair

They will have fogs in them, but as he said earlier, reflectors are on the bumper on the clio they are from.

The decat manifold after a few days use! Stupid question most likely but why are the middle two purple and the outer two gold?

10922185_10152482095987610_218559770_n.jpg

The decat manifold after a few days use! Stupid question most likely but why are the middle two purple and the outer two gold?

cylinder temps are usually hotter on the middle cylinders (along the same lines as the middle house in a row of terraces) meaning the exhaust gasses are also hotter, hence changing the stainless past gold and on to purple.