White Clio 200 cup pack

Thats weird mate they've been emailing me the last couple of days...

hmm that's odd. Maybe it's because it's because my emails are asking them where the door cards are and also my spoiler has 2 dents in the top of the carbon which that email was sent to them nearly 2 weeks ago to which I've had no reply. I'm happy with the spoiler over all but doubt I'll be buying from them ever again.

I doubt you'd be able to get a replacement anyway now it's been fitted..

They should replace it though if they're a decent company. Pure Motorsport said they aren't happy about the dents.. Nothing that I've done that could have caused them.. And they've been ignoring pure Motorsport. He said someone left recently from their company and since then they've been ****.. Happy with the spoiler purely because it serves a purpose and is incredibly light but would rather not have the dents!

They should replace it though if they're a decent company. Pure Motorsport said they aren't happy about the dents.. Nothing that I've done that could have caused them.. And they've been ignoring pure Motorsport. He said someone left recently from their company and since then they've been ****.. Happy with the spoiler purely because it serves a purpose and is incredibly light but would rather not have the dents!

Yeah that's a valid point! Only said that as when we fit baths etc if we fit then find the damage, all blame goes on the fitter!

Wheel spacers

I recently bought 09 RS200 and was wondering has anybody used the wheel spacers I was going to use the 10mm ones but I read somewhere that these can make the car twitchy
anyone experienced this?
any info would be great thanks

I recently bought 09 RS200 and was wondering has anybody used the wheel spacers I was going to use the 10mm ones but I read somewhere that these can make the car twitchy
anyone experienced this?
any info would be great thanks

You'd be better off getting a different offset on some wheels so they sit where you want them but if you're wanting to keep the same wheels just get the spacers.. They really don't make much difference.

I thought the same but if you look at the alien green progress page he was running around the same height and has no issues at all and he was running ozs too.