Which route to take with exhaust?

I'm sure the yozzasport system fits the 200, would much rather that than a milltek. I don't doubt the quality of the akra, but for £1000 it fecking should be great. I genuinely think some people purchase it thinking it's titanium lol!

I thought they were made of titanium?

Yozzasport? Not heard of that one.
Where from? cost?

BTM performance (pretty sure Fred can supply them). Incredible workmanship, the producer is the only Uk exhaust manufacturer approved by Pagani (iirc).
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qs3pW88Lpc[/YOUTUBE]

lmfao yes i looked into titanium exhausts at one point and i can assure you they are over £2500 as they have to have new cats, new manifolds and basically built on the car. As you can imagine I laughed at the suppliers on the phone.

I am more than happy to pass on the details of the suppliers is any1 wants one. . . . .

I'd love an Akra, and would have one if i wasnt house saving. From inside, my exhaust sounds like its going to fall off round 3.5k although from outside, it sounds pretty well. Some things not right!

I'd love an Akra, and would have one if i wasnt house saving. From inside, my exhaust sounds like its going to fall off round 3.5k although from outside, it sounds pretty well. Some things not right!

Which one have you got Gaz?

Was gona order Miltek this morning and get AMD Tuning to fit it.

Neither. I've seen them up close. Quality is poor in comparison to yozzasport and akrapovic.

well i think the ktr is not that badly built, got one on mine and think it pretty good, akra is over engineered for something thats under the car.

'over engineered'? just cause its under the car doesnt mean that quality should be compramised

I never see my oil but i make sure its the right stuff for my car, aposed to using some cheap tat

i have seen the Akro, Supersprint, Milltek and K-tec systems upclose and the the Akro and Supersprint's build quality is far superior tothe others

IMO you dont get what you dont pay for

and by that im not saying the KTR or Milltek is bad its just not as high quality as others on the market

Simples

:smile:

Well i've ordered a Miltek and its being fitted Tuesday :smile: I know the miltek is not as good as the Akrapovic but that's why its half the price. I cant justify spending 1k on an exhaust. As long as it makes a nice sound i'm not too fussed about 3bhp personally. I'm just a child and want pops, bangs and loud noises. I'm looking forward to it and may get it remapped in a few months if causes a flat spot.

Ktec is poorly bent and doesn't fit very well also very loud and droany. Miltek is better made but the same as Ktec not as loud but very droany. Akra seems best on Market at minute before you go custom.

Well i'm not fussed about it being loud cos its a weekend car and do very little motorway work. As for the build quality, it has a life time warranty so any cracks that appear will be repaired by the company that's fitting it 30 minutes down the road free of charge. I'm sure it won't fall apart as i drive out down the road, maybe in 10,000 miles.

i agree with above post. power is nothing without control but im still glad i have my Arapovic. buy it once and job done aposed to faffing about with mediocre build quality and getting it refit etc

speaking of suspension im v tempted by some KW v3's

mmm :smile: