Which HID kit?

Hi guys, I'm looking for a hid kit (6k) or so and wondering does anyone on here recommend a kit that's reliable? If you could link me that would be great.

Thanks

Ordered some h7 5ks from xenons online :smile: had 6ks before on my old car and had a bit too much of a blue tint to them. Will fit them over the weekend :smile: cheers guys

can you put pics up after you fit the hid kit [MENTION=52006]Stubonez[/MENTION] plz. Do you have reflector or projector lights mate ?. How much was the kit if you dont mind me asking . ☺

Another vote for HID's direct here. I went for one of the slim 35w kits.

6k is quite blue, so i went for 5k which is more like OEM fit xenons

If you got for a slim ballast kit, you can mount it to the headlight neatly like so:

20140114_155030.jpg

Then the little transformer boxes (or whatever they are) you can cable tie to the front crossmember.

Either way you need to drill the headlight cap minimum.

In my experience, 4300k is the closest match to OEM. It's almost plain white, but with a hint of yellow, bright as hell, and doesn't have the cheap blue tint...

Is a point actually [MENTION=52006]Stubonez[/MENTION]

Yours are reflectors aren't they? Your guna blind oncoming without the projectors.

I curse people who put HIDs into reflectors... Just saying... It can cause massive accidents... Rather get a good Phillips crystalvision or similar.

As for the bolts behind the arch-liners, take one wheel off, put that side of the car on an axle-stand, and fully lock the other wheel inward. Peel back the arch liner, and sorted. I just hate the fact that Renault use a metal bolt into plastic thread... *facepalm*