Which Fuel?

I always used V in my 197, I'll probably do the same in my 200.

That reminds me, I need to find my V card... mhm.

What if you run it on 95 everyday but only slap in a full tank of 98/99 when you want to give it the beans one weekend. Would you/the ecu notice the difference straight away and adapt?

yes as such - but it wont be 100% 98/99 will it - will be diluted with the remainder of the 95 left in the tank...

temperature will also effect performance and fuel to an extent as well ie cool damp mornings are better rather than hot dry summer days!!

did i here aswel someone mention the ecu adapts to the style of driving, ie ragg the nuts off it and it keeps it quick, drive it like a granny and when you do put your foot its quick but not as much as it should?

That actually sounds how my car behaves Ryan. It went through a period not so long back of being really slugish. But the GF had been crawling it in traffic two miles down the M1 and back and nothing else for a couple of months. I decided to keep her topped up with V-Power and give it a good drive more often and it feels much better. I was never sure if its all in my mind though?

Thats really interesting as Ive only had mine a couple of weeks but I was thinking that it felt slow yesterday. Mon-Fri I drive it carefully whereas Sat-Sun it gets a spanking. Maybe im going to have to drive like a loon all week lol. May start using 97 RON too

Super juice treatment only for our 200. Not only does it enhance engine performance but gives better mpg also.

Similar Thread Suggestions