Which air filter...?

I have a K-TEC one but cant say i've noticed any difference, definatly no worse.

Sounds better if anything.

Just out of interest and without rocking any boats,,,, wassup with the ktec offering?

ITG panel here. In it when I bought it so can't really compare. Does the trick. May take the trumpet and hose off as I've heard theres a slight.....induction noise increase. Just gotta dig out the how to :smiley:[/QUOTE

Checked mine whilst away at the caravan this week, its a PiperX not ITG. Doh.

ITG - Camskill

I agree with you Chris. My 197 originally had a KTEC tuning panel filter in but took delivery of a ITG panel filter from CamSkill yesterday. Great service from them.

In regards to the performance wise, there is little in it from my old KTEC tuning panel filter and the ITG panel filter however I feel at 4k it revs more freely and it a tad more pokey with the ITG in.

Just out of interest and without rocking any boats,,,, wassup with the ktec offering?

ITG panel here. In it when I bought it so can't really compare. Does the trick. May take the trumpet and hose off as I've heard theres a slight.....induction noise increase. Just gotta dig out the how to :smiley:[/QUOTE

Checked mine whilst away at the caravan this week, its a PiperX not ITG. Doh. Got my last post wrong. piperx is doing just fine.