Where to buy a aux cable?

Like i said, i just need a aux port, like the normal headphone jack type plug that can plug into my cellphone or normal mp3 player etc

thanks though for sharing

Like i said, i just need a aux port, like the normal headphone jack type plug that can plug into my cellphone or normal mp3 player etc

I've got the one in the link you posted, works with anything with a mini jack output. You need to unplug the yellow block connector in the headunit, clip the green one onto it and reattach (I'm sure there are instructions with the cable too).. I wired mine through a gap by the glovebox light, the cable slips easily through the wonky glovebox lid when closed lol. Takes 10 minutes tops!

I've got the one in the link you posted, works with anything with a mini jack output. You need to unplug the yellow block connector in the headunit, clip the green one onto it and reattach (I'm sure there are instructions with the cable too).. I wired mine through a gap by the glovebox light, the cable slips easily through the wonky glovebox lid when closed lol. Takes 10 minutes tops!

so just to make sure, is THIS the one you use?

140.jpg