Wheel Alignment/Tracking/Geometry West Midlands

Just collected my 200 yesterday and found that the steering wheel is not quite level, and the car wants to steer to the left a little bit. Anyone know of somewhere in the West Mids or Staffs who can be trusted to sort this out on a Clio 200?

Thanks,
Dave.

Have a look in the Midlands area section. It was a while ago, but IIRC someone recommended somewhere.

Just collected my 200 yesterday and found that the steering wheel is not quite level, and the car wants to steer to the left a little bit. Anyone know of somewhere in the West Mids or Staffs who can be trusted to sort this out on a Clio 200?

Thanks,
Dave.

I can fully recommend CHEMIX in Stourbridge (don't use the one in Halesowen though). One of their guys is an RS nut can't remember his name. They are all very good and friendly and sorted me out a few times

Another vote for chemix stourbridge. Spent nearly an hour on my 200 getting the geo as per requested for £38-39 IIRC.

Have taken my cars there for a few years and the service is always good. You can pay £100 plus for the same elsewhere.

There's also Smart Care in Tipton who have the latest £20,000 machine and from well trained staff. Price is around £40 IIRC.

I get the impression Greg does it on purpose, so people don't see what he's got in the garage and stop by late at night.

Yes, I'm happy with it, although I haven't washed it myself yet, you always find things that weren't there before and notice things when you give it a good wash don't you! I ought to book it in with you I suppose!

I was going to book it in earlier in the year, but didn't get round to booking it in. Might have to book it in for next year.