Whats your Job?

Get with a company (larger corporate co. etc) who will invest in you as they see their IT infrastructure as business critical etc ...then yeah...! Definitely!

Cisco, Checkpoint and Microsoft and networking background thanks to just one company I have ever worked for with a career in mind (ie not college summer jobs to fund my NSR250 back in the day LOL) I studied electronics, robotics etc at college then got a Technical Apprentice role with said company, got into IT soon after...helpdesky stuff bottom of the IT ladder shadowing etc - (may I add that theres nothing wrong with this, and is not meant to be derogatory :beer:smile: then climbed that way to the HQ working directly for the global IS director. Always putting me on courses and stuff....but its oh so easy to stagnate in IT if with the wrong company who don't see their IT depts as a necessity/required back bone to keep things running. Just got sick of all the red tape and politics after such a time, so thought feck it n started my own venture. If all fails I can play catchup, reset the alarm clock and jump back on that ladder.
Funny thing is I had no, nadder,nil, zero, zilch interest in IT at school or college then bang! LOL :banghead:

Sorry lads boring waffle now over LOL.
:smiley:

Last edited:
I'm a forklift driver, not as good as most on here, but i love my job!! :smiley:

Nice job and someone who enjoys it as well.Always wished I would have done the training on them but at the time I couldn't be bothered

Used to work in IT, mostly as a developer then business analyst and project manager. Now I'm an airline captain. Great job, wouldn't say I'm exactly proud of who I fly for though.

Some say I'm a Performance Driving Consultant for a global multimedia company. :smile:

Last edited: