Whats your Job?

Astronaut :smile:

Nah im a Safe System of Work Planner for my Dads Railway company. I work the occasional night too.

engineer for cat lift trucks

you mean trucks, that lift, cats?

does it have a big hoover on the side, do they drive up and down the streets hoovering up cats, then one cat gets stuck in the hoover and theyre all like PHUK! Call cooper, theres a jam in the pussy-hoover! And your like stay slinky guys [cuts to the scene in pupl fiction with the wolf]

I don't wanna hear 'bout no mother****ing ifs. All I wanna hear from your ass is, "You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the mother****er. Go back inside, chill them niggas out and wait for the cavalry, which should be coming directly".

Then you show up.

or is CAT forklift trucks you fix?

you mean trucks, that lift, cats?

does it have a big hoover on the side, do they drive up and down the streets hoovering up cats, then one cat gets stuck in the hoover and theyre all like PHUK! Call cooper, theres a jam in the pussy-hoover! And your like stay slinky guys [cuts to the scene in pupl fiction with the wolf]

I don't wanna hear 'bout no mother****ing ifs. All I wanna hear from your ass is, "You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the mother****er. Go back inside, chill them niggas out and wait for the cavalry, which should be coming directly".

or is CAT forklift trucks you fix?

Brilliant, one of my favourite films :clap:

I look out the window, well for 6 months of the year anyway.

The rest i run round after 3 kids, grrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm a technician (they call us "implementors") for an industrial weighing system company, though these days were getting more in to business intelligence and systems, so I spend most of my time consulting on and fitting them around the UK and Ireland.

turner machinist for Tata Steel but now known as a team member as we are expected to be multi skilled,learn what you can when you can in my trade now,dog eat dog and all that...

Am boring..... Finance director, nothing glamourous just get all the jobs nobody else wants, work stupid long hours to get things done and don't get overtime, but least it's a job, a lot of people far worse off and gotta be thankful for what we have :smile: