Whats the best pads for standard disks?

Unless it's heavy track use stick to standard!

All the pads mentioned won't have a better friction coefficient so the benefit is less fade but the standard setup won't fade on road anyway so why pay more. Also I have heard carbon loraine give off a very corrosive dust that wrecks you wheels!

Forget discs pads, if you want good brakes just keep on top of the fluid.

Good fluid well bled = good brakes!

Unless it's heavy track use stick to standard!

All the pads mentioned won't have a better friction coefficient so the benefit is less fade but the standard setup won't fade on road anyway so why pay more. Also I have heard carbon loraine give off a very corrosive dust that wrecks you wheels!

Not true, most of these aftermarket pads have higher coefficients of friction. And from experience, they are much better than the brembo pads

My carbon lorraines haven't had any affect on my alloys, I put some wheel sealant on before I got the pads and clean the alloys fairly regularly.

Should have said significant sorry!

But the standard pads can lock the wheels anyway. To significantly improve braking you need stickier tyres.

I have run ds2500 and in winter they are border line dangerous. Pretty good on track though but not as good as pagid.

Before people spend extra they need to firstly ask themselves are they happy with the standard setup. I bet 9/10 are so why change and spend more?

The standard brakes are very very good!!

ive been told that these brembo calipers are 1 of the best on market. a good set of EBC is more than you need for fast road use.

Sorry!

You just used the words good and EBC in the same sentence!!

Red and yellow not too bad but their discs and greenstuff are dangerous! So many people "upgrade" to them and ruin the car!

I'd take standard all day long!!

I have run ds2500 and in winter they are border line dangerous. Pretty good on track though but not as good as pagid.

That's one of the big benefits of the carbon lorraines, they don't need warming up as they're a carbon metallic compound. The carbon metallic compound does have it's disadvantages (Heavier disc wear, apparently corrosive brake dust) but they bite a lot harder from cold than the standard pads

i have a some sets of front and rear pads that i don't need - if anyone needs a set let me know - standard brembo pads and track day/fast road ferodo pads