What's on the menu tonite 2

Just had a mcdonalds. As been fixing the car! Fuse went and found a surprise fuse box thanks to this forum!

Love you guys!!! Hahaha

Lol Henderson. Toad in the hole was tea. But for diner I had a cauliflower an potatoe tikka.. Was very weird :/

Wow! I don't even know what I'm doing for dinner at work - nevermind tea tonight!!!

What I have actually is as there is not a lot of fat in them and there there to stop you eating biscuits and that sort of stuff.I have managed to lose 2 stone in 7 weeks so can't be to bad:thumbup1::thumbup1:

I lost four pound eating the stuff from graze.

I forgot to cancel the payment after the free box :rofl:

I'm out in Qatar at the moment and I had a Large Big Tasty meal yesterday for lunch. The coke was about 1.5l and there were about as many fries as you would get in a bag of chips from the chippy! The missus had some chicken nuggets, which come as 9 not 6 and it came to less than £5! Bargain! The big Tasty was exactly the same as the UK too. Fries weren't quite as nice though.

Last night had some pasta in sauce we cooked ourselves and we're going out tonight to some co-workers of my father-in-laws, so not sure what I'll be eating, but apparently they'll have some beer and sausage! Which is exciting as Qatar is an alcohol and pork free country! Lol!