Whats on the menu tonight?

Had mixed grill! It was good, dispite the steak being severely overcooked!

I had Chicken pasta carbonara with garlic bread, sundried tomatos and some green leaves!

Having pizza tonight, probably with something, not sure what just yet though!

Cottage pie with mushy peas! Had veg and healthly food all week! Something is not right there! :smiley:

Cottage pie with mushy peas! Had veg and healthly food all week! Something is not right there! :smiley:

Prepping yourself for the badness of Christmas?

Im on a health kick in the new year, I might even join a gym.. need to get rid of some of this flab :thumbdown:

Last edited:
Prepping yourself for the badness of Christmas?

Im on a health kick in the new year, I might even join a gymm.. need to get rid of some of this flab :thumbdown:

I had never thought of that! :smiley: Might have to carry it on then!

I find gym's so boring, get bored after 5 mins and then just start messing about! Definitely don't act my age! :huh:

:smiley:

PMSLat walk to the chip shop.. chips would be cold by the time you got home.

I had never thought of that! :smiley: Might have to carry it on then!

I find gym's so boring, get bored after 5 mins and then just start messing about! Definitely don't act my age! :huh:

:smiley:

Thats what im worried about .. I have the attention span of a gold fish so not sure how I would keep myself entertained LOL

Thats what im worried about .. I have the attention span of a gold fish so not sure how I would keep myself entertained LOL

Ipods don't work, sitting on a bike with Hello magazine makes people look like an extra off "this is essex"!
Take up walking instead Maz! :smiley: